The Feel-Good Camp at Lake Lottsche
- Address: Zum kleinen Lottschesee 1b, D-16348 Wandlitz / OT
Welcome to our homepage!
We offer a vacation of a special kind – because here
- you experience unspoiled nature
- you find peaceful relaxation
- you can swim, run, hike, bike, and
- enjoy our wellness area – including gym and sauna
- We also provide tips for healthy cooking and eating and help you
lose weight. And how do you feel about being spoiled by a
Why don’t you come and visit us or, at least, keep in touch and
find out what else we plan for the near future. You don’t even need
to bring your own trailer or tent – you may rent them from us.
We are looking forward to seeing you at any time of the year!
We call ourselves “Die Schönmacher Camping GmbH” (“The Feel-Good
Camp”), because we want to provide more than just a nice vacation.
We want to spoil you and make you feel good about yourself when you
leave… We plan
- individual health consultation
- individual advise based on your type, color and fashion preference
as well as a
- a boutique where you find all the products you need including, of
course, the daily necessities
How to find us
- By car: Take the Berlin Ring A 11 – Exit Wandlitz
Take B 109 direction Wandlitz to “Kleine Lottschesee” (Little Lake
Lottsche) between Klosterfelde and Zerpenschleuse.
Turn right into Lottscheweg and continue on the paved road to the
restaurant “Haus Lottschesee” – then follow the path turning
- By train: Take the Regio train direction Buch/Bernau until Berlin-Karow.
Transfer to the Heidekrautbahn and exit at the station Lottschesee.
Then walk back and keep left. After 5 to 7 minutes you reach the